hover animation preload

What to write in blog?
by GiSK in

As you can see i have posted my first blog last night, but the next question that comes to my mind is what to write? This is the same question that stopped me from writing the blogs over the years.
So, the questions are..
  • Should I be writing about some known facts as unknown facts, so that it interests the readers?
  • Should I be adding the contents of forwarded emails to my blogs as it is?
  • Should I be copying content from other blog posts? 

The answer is No! If I do any one of these, my blogs would become meaningless. So will try to avoid these consiously in my blogs and start writing about the things that impress me, issues faced and their fixes everyday in my own words...

so, thats it for now...

Happy Blogging!

0 comments:

Post a Comment